Skip to content

Customized Paintings / Auftragsarbeiten

ENGLISH

If you would like to order a painting or a sculpture, you stopped by at the right spot. I offer customized paintings that mirror your demands and wishes.

  • On canvas or even on a wall.
  • For a single canvas the maximum size is 100 x 120 cm. If you want the painting to spread over a combination of canvases, there is virtually no limit size-wise.
  • All projects are filmed and the edited video- and photo-material can be purchased for a minor fee.
  • 80% of the cost are to be settled by advance payment; the remaining 20% & shipping costs are due upon delivery.
  • Within the Ruhr District I do offer to deliver the painting/sculpture to your house free of charge. All other destinations are covered with a courier service including shipping insurance.
  • The date of delivery will individually be negotiated during the preparation process prior to placing an order.

For any inquiries, please send an email to info@pinselgeschichten.de. We will discuss any details via email, phone or Google Hangout.

 

DEUTSCH

Wenn Sie ein Bild oder eine Skulptur in Auftrag geben möchten, sind Sie hier richtig.  Ich biete Auftragsmalerei nach Ihren Vorgaben und Wünschen.

  • Auf Leinwand oder auch direkt auf eine Wand.
  • Bei Leinwänden ist die maximale Größe 100 x 120 cm für eine einzelne Leinwand. Soll das Bild über eine Kombination von Leinwänden gemalt sein, ist der Größe quasi keine Grenze gesetzt.
  • Alle Projekte werden mit der Kamera begleitet und das Video- und Fotomaterial kann ebenfalls für einen kleinen Obolus aufbereitet erworben werden.
  • 80% der Kosten sind per Vorkasse fällig, die restlichen 20% Kosten & Versandkosten sind bei Lieferung fällig.
  • Im Ruhrgebiet biete ich eine persönliche Lieferung frei Haus an. Außerhalb des Ruhrgebiets wird die Lieferung durch einen Kurierservice inklusive Versicherung erfolgen.
  • Der Lieferzeitpunkt wird bei der Bestellungsvorbereitung individuell abgesprochen.

Für Anfragen senden Sie mir bitte eine Email an info@pinselgeschichten.de und wir können anschließend alle Details gern per Email, Telefon oder Google Hangout abstimmen.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: